Stages of Recruitment
- Applicants submit credentials.
- Recruitment Assistant (RA) conducts preliminary interview.
- Applicants undergo skills and psycho test, if needed.
- RA prepares shortlist of those who passed preliminary interview.
- RA conducts background checks on the candidates.
- Preliminary orientation is given to applicants for final interview.
- Employer conducts final interview.
- Employment offer is made to successful candidates.
- Candidates undergo medical examinations.
- Candidates obtain passport, NBI clearance and other documents.
- POEA processing.
- Visa stamping at the Embassy.
- Booking of flight.
- Pre-departure orientation DO's and DONT'S per country destination, airline procedure, employment contract, duties and responsibilities as Contract Workers, Meiden Way Management, POEA and other institutions, arrival procedures in the country destination.
Mobilization and Deployment
Receipt of approval from employer.
Day 2 to 7
Notification/reporting of candidates to Meiden Way Management Specialists
Metro Manila - 3 days/Province - 5 days.
Day 8 to 15
Medical examination in any accredited POEA clinics to conform to Embassy policies.
Day 16 to 18
Submission of passport, NBI clearance and other authenticated documents.
Day 19 to 21
Day 22 to 25
Day 26 to 27
Confirmation of booking/pre-departure orientation.
Day 28 to 29
Pregnancy test for females, day before the flight.
Depart Manila to work destination. Send flight details to employer to meet and greet at the airport.