Requirements for Accreditation of Foreign Principal
The following requirements must be furnished at the MOTHER’S WAY MANPOWER SPECIALIST Corp., to facilitate the accreditation of a foreign principal with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration.
- Authenticated Special Power of Attorney in favor of Mother’s Way Overseas Manpower Specialist Corp.
- Authenticated Manpower/Job Order request letter from foreign principal containing information in the categories, number of workers required and salary rates per month.
- Standard Employment of Master Employment Contract.
- Service contract between Mother's Way Overseas Manpower Specialist Corp. and your company.
- Photo copy of valid commercial/business registration of foreign principal, with translation into English.
All foregoing documents need to be authenticated by Philippine Labor attaches or Philippine Consular Official in the nearest Embassy.