Mother's Way shall provide the following;
- POEA accreditation of your company with our company.
- Advertisement if Philippine newspaper of nationwide circulation.
- Recruitment and Screening of the applicants
- Transmittal of applicants Bio-Data for approval
- Submission of regular Workers Processing Status Reports to employer.
- Facilitation and referrals of selected workers to accredited clinics for Medical Test.
- POEA Processing and Payment of POEA fees of selected workers.
- VISA verification at the Embassy.
- Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar.
- Airline Booking.
- Airport departure assistance.
- Transmittal of departure information to employer.
- Complete medical examination and psychological testing and trade test result delivered within 24 hours.
- Signing of contract of employment.
- Workers information package detailing time scale for documentation, submission and processing together with facts and general information concerning site and working condition.
- Submission and coordination of documents for processing with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the embassies/ consulates concerned.
- Briefing pre-departure orientation seminar (PDOS).
- Assistance by Liaison staff at the airport for the departing workers.
- Telex of fax advice to clients for the flight details and names of departing workers.
Notify the workers dependant/beneficiaries about their arrival sage at the point of destination.
Maintain postal services between the Philippines and country of employment the workers have been deployed for transfer of small parcel, letter, etc. To be hand carried by departing and returning of death, act as coordinating agent for the defendant of beneficiaries.
Liaise and assist in case of industrial accident, returnees of death act as Coordination agent for the dependant or beneficiaries.
Mobilization and Deployment's Schedule
The length of time to mobilize and recruit the personnel required shall depend on the number of workers needed.
The time frame allocated for the deployment of the selected workers, provided all documentary requirements from the clients end had been submitted with, shall be minimum of three weeks or a maximum of four weeks. Final confirmation however shall depend on the availability of flight.
Cost of Recruitment
Service fees payable by principal to MOTHER'S WAY OVERSEAS MANPOWER SPECIALIST Corp., shall be mutual agreement to the embodied in the service contract.